The Candidate in the project team will mainly deal with consultancy activities which will enable him or her to achieve the highest degree of skills, such as:
- The definition of strategies for the development, efficiency improvement and transformation of networks and systems;
- The design of processes, organisations and procedures;
- The definition of new services and products to include in the clients’ sales portfolios;
- The management of complex projects concerning the development, migration, integration and transformation of systems and networks;
- The selection of suppliers of services and products.
The Candidates will be involved in complex projects supporting large multinational clients and will have the opportunity to grow professionally and develop skills in the following areas:
- Fibre optic (FTTH, FTTC/N) and wireless (5G) ultra-broadband access networks;
- Process and systems management of the operators’ networks and services;
- Services and business process outsourcing;
- Business plan, evaluation of costs and benefits of innovation initiatives;
- Management of tender notices, selection of suppliers;
- Project and programme management of complex projects on both a domestic and international scale;
- Identification of roles, responsibilities and process design.
The ideal Candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Recent graduate with excellent marks;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Good analytical abilities, problem solving and constructive comparison skills;
- Knowledge of technologies and interest in innovation;
- Enthusiasm and passion for new challenges;
- Flexibility and willingness to travel;
- Good knowledge of Office, Excel and Power Point;
- Excellent communicational and relational abilities.
Permanent contracts offered and the opportunity to follow a Post-Graduation Master funded by the company. The company may also fund certification expenses of the Candidate upon completion of the courses followed.