About This Project
We accompany our clients throughout their journey toward digital transformation
We make available to our clients our large baggage of experience accrued in the field of infrastructures and ICT services, offering end-to-end support throughout the entire chain of company processes, information and communication systems.
We possess a deep knowledge of the ICT service providers market and we are able to guide our clients through the selection and implementation of the technological solutions most suited to the appropriate organisational model, thus enabling us to maximise the efficiency of infrastructures and processes.
We are ready to guide our clients towards the next industrial revolution, making the most from the very start of those opportunities offered by new technologies and with a particular focus upon impacts related to the pervasive diffusion of the Internet of Things, to the adoption of Software Defined Networking and to the increasing availability of applications and services defined according to cloud-based standards.
At the present time we support our Italian and international partners with the following services:
Evaluation of Digital Readiness
- Digital Online Self-Assessment, directly available on our website, enables you to swiftly measure the level of digitisation of your Company.
- Digital Readiness Assessment, an assessment service aimed at accurately evaluating the position and the short- and long-term objectives of companies with respect to all the dimensions experienced within the digital transformation process. This service is supported by a model engineered by ICT Consulting which enables you to determine the digitisation level under examination according to an array of objective criteria, thus putting it into context in relation to specific realities and company objectives.
Technological Transformation Plans
- Outlining of developmental strategies for the architectural frameworks of corporate telecommunications (MPLS, SD-WAN, SDN) and paying particular attention to the areas of QoS and SLA management.
- Outlining of developmental strategies for IT systems and services (Private/Public Cloud, XaaS) pertaining to all areas within company activity (governance, production, procurement, sales, personnel management, asset management, data management, cybersecurity, etc.).
- Outlining of opportunities connected to the digitalization of production processes and the introduction of technologies related to the Internet of Things.
- Updating of governance models (both internal and towards suppliers).
High level design
- Architectural-level planning for the main TLC areas (LAN, WAN, Contact Centre, IP Telephony, Data Centre, Unified Communication).
- Support for the implementation of reliability requisites through Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity solutions.
Technological scouting and market benchmarks
- Market analysis of leading-edge technologies.
- Applicability of new technologies and new company architectural standards.
- Outlining of transformation plans for the attainment of modernisation objectives.
- Drawing up of market benchmarks in relation to ICT services in terms of pricing and requisites.
Implementation Maturity Model Assessment
- Analysis of company processes for the evaluation of efficiency, as well as for the evaluation of the efficiency of implementation and delivery models.
- Singling out of strong and weak points in relation to the ITIL Maturity Model or in relation to other process maturity evaluation models.
- Outlining of a plan of process reorganisation and of management transformation.
Management of technological and service selection procedures
- Drawing up of technical specifications for the provision of hardware/software systems in ICT areas.
- Complete management of RFI/RFP/RFQ procedures, including the evaluation phases of suppliers and short listing.
- Outlining of the governance model and management of the service by means of the identification of the KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) to monitor, of the service levels to guarantee, of the reporting and escalation and penalisation procedures.
Business Impact Analysis and Risk Analysis
- Assessment of infrastructural and service consistency and singling out of architectural, functional, robustness, performance as well as security issues.
- Singling out of financial, operative and legal impacts of a potential faults.
- Analysis of the critical objectives of the organisation and the related priorities.
- Carrying out of a survey with the management on the maximum tolerance acceptable for each and every function in case of issues.
- Support for the definition of an appropriate recovery strategy.
- Outlining of the various dependencies that exist both internally and externally for the achievement of objectives.
Drawing up of product documentation kits
- Analysis of product features or services to document.
- Carrying out of market surveys in order to evaluate positioning.
- Drawing up of documentation to support marketing and sales structures.
Program Management Office
- Management and coordination of plans and initiatives for the management of business as usual and technological evolution and transformation.
- Creation of demand management groups for the acceptance of requests from internal departments and the identification of specific measures to implement.
Outlining of contracts and agreements
- Support for the outlining of contractual conditions for the distribution of ICT systems and services.
- Outlining of processes and communication interfaces, service levels, anomalous management procedures and escalation procedures.
Special procedures for Innovation and Building Automation
- Support for special innovation projects in the area of Smart Building.
- Outlining of requisites for the selection of Building Management Systems (BMS).